- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rumtum - Mora Tuga
- Write a Review
- #L27226 000000000 L27226000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Producer John Hastings has always had a mind that was prone to wander. Before he moved to Denver and took the name Rumt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/09/2018;Notes:Producer John Hastings has always had a mind that was prone to wander. Before he moved to Denver and took the name Rumtum, the Ohio native used to sit in the back of his Algebra class, doodling in a notebook. He was sketching out a land he called Mora Tuga. "It was all about characters with space suits and all this gear, they would explore these new lands, take soil samples, find new things they could study, and figure out how to help themselves. But there were also bad creatures." Within Mora Tuga, Rumtum creates an experience of deep textured beats relying on himself as the sample source. Singing haunting chants and playing woodwinds, percussion, guitars and synthesizers, he layers sounds that conjure a sort of fog that lingers somewhere off in the distance. Welcome to the rainforest on another planet, where beautifully emotive electronic compositions head-knod as easy as they thought provoke. Much like his print making and illustration work, Rumtum's music can be revisited again and again to find new moments of interest and inspiration.;Track List:1. Solarium;2. Bath House;3. Roue Fields;4. Mora Villa;5. Tuga Highlands;6. Hemispheres;7. Lover's Sway;8. Jade Stare;9. Future Holds
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.