- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Run the Jewels - Run The Jewels 3
- Write a Review
- K57384 000000000 K57384000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. After two years off, Killer Mike and El-P - known collectively as Run the Jewel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. After two years off, Killer Mike and El-P - known collectively as Run the Jewels - return with their highly anticipated third studio album, Run the Jewels 3, which comes preceded by the Boots-featured "2100," "Talk To Me" and "Legend Has It." Additional guests on the record include Joi Gilliam, Danny Brown, Tunde Adebimpe, Trina and Kamasi Washington. Previously, the duo have released Run the Jewels and Run the Jewels 2, two of the most critically-acclaimed albums of their respective years (2013 and 2014), while each artist has continued to expand their place in the sphere of social commentary. Killer Mike spent a significant portion of the last year, in which RTJ didn't release an album, urgently supporting one-time Democratic Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. Concurrently, El-P has expressed his own stout views on the nation's glaringly changing political landscape. That said, their return to the scene is now imminent.;Track List:1. Down [FT. Joi Gilliam];2. Talk to Me;3. Legend Has It;4. Call Ticketron;5. Hey Kids (Bumaye) [FT. Danny Brown];6. Stay Gold;7. Don't Get Captured;8. Thieves! (Screamed the Ghost) [FT. Tunde Adebimpe];9. 2100 [FT. Boots];10. Panther Like a Panther (Miracle Mix) [FT. Trina];11. Everybody Stay Calm;12. Oh Mama;13. Thursday in the Danger Room [FT. Kamasi Washington];14. Report to the Shareholders/Kill Your Masters
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.