- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Running Wild - Resilient
- Write a Review
- #K84198 000000000 K84198000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2013 release, the 15th studio album from the German Pirate Metal b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including bonus CD edition. 2013 release, the 15th studio album from the German Pirate Metal band. The album's opener is called 'Soldiers of Fortune', and the title track, 'The Drift' and 'Run Riot' will be three typical Running Wild numbers. The most outstanding song on the album, however, is called 'Bloody Island', with almost ten minutes playing time, one of the longest tracks in Running Wild's history. Leader Rolf says: "As a composer, it's difficult for me to pigeonhole the new material stylistically, but friends who have heard the demo version of 'Bloody Island' claim that it would have fitted in on Pile of Skulls." Rolf explains that Resilient is audibly tougher and more compact than it's predecessor Shadowmaker, clearly enjoying his revived zest:.;Track List:1. Soldiers of Fortune;2. Resilient;3. Adventure Highway;4. Drift;5. Desert Rose;6. Fireheart;7. Run Riot;8. Down to the Wire;9. Crystal Gold;10. Bloody Island;11. Soldiers of Fortune;12. Resilient;13. Adventure Highway;14. Drift;15. Desert Rose;16. Fireheart;17. Run Riot;18. Down to the Wire;19. Crystal Gold;20. Bloody Island;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.