- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rupert Gregson-Williams - Wonder Woman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- K55863 000000000 K55863000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP in gatefold jacket. Housed in a PVC protective sleeve. Original score to the 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP in gatefold jacket. Housed in a PVC protective sleeve. Original score to the 2017 motion picture composed by Rupert Gregson-Williams. Wonder Woman is a 2017 American superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the same name. After Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad, it is the fourth instalment in the DC Extended Universe. Before she was Wonder Woman she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained warrior. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, she leaves home to fight a war to end all wars, discovering her full powers and true destiny. Rupert Gregson-Williams, a member of Hans Zimmer's Remote Control Productions team of composers, wrote and composed the film's music. He was joined by Tom Howe, Paul Mounsey and Andrew Kawczynski who provided additional music. Australian singer Sia wrote a song for the film, titled 'To Be Human', featuring English musician Labrinth, which is also featured on the soundtrack.;Track List:1. Amazons of Themyscira;2. History Lesson;3. Angel on the Wing;4. Pain Loss Love;5. Ludendorff Enough!;6. No Man's Land;7. Fausta;8. Wonder Woman's Wrath;9. The God of War;10. We Are All to Blame;11. Hell Hath No Fury;12. Lightning Strikes;13. Trafalgar Celebration;14. Action Reaction;15. To Be Human (Performed By Sia [Feat. Labrinth])
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.