- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rush - Grace Under Pressure
- Write a Review
- K56639 000000000 K56639000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited 200 gram heavyweight vinyl pressing remastered at legendary Abbey Road Studios using the Direct to Metal Master...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited 200 gram heavyweight vinyl pressing remastered at legendary Abbey Road Studios using the Direct to Metal Mastering (DMM) audiophile copper plating process, all from original analogue masters. Includes digital download. Grace Under Pressure is RUSH's 10th studio album, originally released in 1984. Guitarist Alex Lifeson called it 'the most satisfying of all our records.' The song's themes were influenced by the growing tensions in the Cold War. The album reached #10 on the Billboard 200 chart and went platinum in the US upon it's initial release. On the back cover is a band portrait by the photographer Yousuf Karsh. The original vinyl pressing also featured a photo depicting an egg being held in a C-clamp. The cover art was painted by Hugh Syme, a collaborator with Rush since he performed as a guest musician on the song "Tears" from the album 2112.;Track List:1. Distant Early Warning 4:45;2. Afterimage 5:00;3. Red Sector a 5:08;4. The Enemy Within 4:33;5. The Body Electric 4:58;6. Kid Gloves 4:16;7. Red Lenses 4:39;8. Between the Wheels 5:36
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.