- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rush - Moving Pictures: Live 2011
- Write a Review
- #K57369 000000000 K57369000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/08/2011;Notes:TIME MACHINE 2011: LIVE IN CLEVELAND is the ultimate Rush live album. Recorded during last year's sold out Time Machine...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/08/2011;Notes:TIME MACHINE 2011: LIVE IN CLEVELAND is the ultimate Rush live album. Recorded during last year's sold out Time Machine tour, the CD captures the band in great form in the city where their career really kicked off. The 26 song 2-disc set includes the band's performance of the classic MOVING PICTURES in it's entirety.;Track List:1. Tom Sawyer (Live in Cleveland);2. Red Barchetta (Live in Cleveland);3. Yyz (Live in Cleveland);4. Limelight (Live in Cleveland);5. The Camera Eye (Live in Cleveland);6. Witch Hunt (Live in Cleveland);7. Vital Signs (Live in Cleveland;Special Attributes:DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.