- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rush - Power Windows
- Write a Review
- #K66441 000000000 K66441000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited 200 gram heavyweight vinyl pressing remastered at legendary Abbey Road Studios using the Direct to Metal Master...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited 200 gram heavyweight vinyl pressing remastered at legendary Abbey Road Studios using the Direct to Metal Mastering (DMM) audiophile copper plating process, all from original analogue masters. Includes digital download. Power Windows is the 11th studio album by Canadian rock trio Rush, released in 1985. Recorded at The Manor and Sarm East Studios in England, and AIR Studios in Montserrat, it was the first Rush album produced by Peter Collins. Power Windows introduced more synthesizers into the band's sound. The music videos for "The Big Money" and "Mystic Rhythms" both received significant play on MTV. During the period when the album was produced, the band were expanding into new directions from their progressive rock base, having "tightened up their sidelong suites and rhythmic abstractions into balled-up song fists, art-pop blasts of angular, slashing guitar, spatial keyboards and hyperpercussion, all resolved with forthright melodic sense".;Track List:1. The Big Money (Side A);2. Grand Designs (Side A);3. Manhattan Project (Side A);4. Marathon (Side A);5. Territories (Side B);6. Middletown Dreams (Side B);7. Emotion Detector (Side B);8. Mystic Rhythms (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.