- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rush - Snakes & Arrows
- Write a Review
- K58791 000000000 K58791000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited 200 gram heavyweight vinyl pressing remastered at legendary Abbey Road Studios using the Direct to Metal Master...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited 200 gram heavyweight vinyl pressing remastered at legendary Abbey Road Studios using the Direct to Metal Mastering (DMM) audiophile copper plating process, all from original analogue masters. Snakes & Arrows is the nineteenth studio album, and the eighteenth of all-original material, by the Canadian rock band Rush. Released on May 1, 2007, it was their first studio outing since 2004's Feedback, and their last studio album officially with Atlantic Records. The album was recorded in five weeks between November and December 2006 at Allaire Studios in New York's Catskill Mountains and mixed and mastered at Ocean Way Studios in Los Angeles, California.;Track List:1. Far Cry 5:19;2. Armor and Sword 6:36;3. Working Them Angels 4:47;4. Larger Bowl 4:07;5. Spindrift 5:24;6. Monkey Business 6:01;7. The Way the Wind Blows 6:28;8. Hope 2:02;9. Faithless 5:31;10. Bravest Face 5:12;11. Good News First 4:51;12. Malignant Narcissism 2:17;13. Hold on 4:13;Special Attributes:200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.