- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ruth B - Safe Haven
- Write a Review
- #K67520 000000000 K67520000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Safe Haven is the highly anticipated 2017 debut album from multi-platinum singer/songwriter Ruth B.,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Safe Haven is the highly anticipated 2017 debut album from multi-platinum singer/songwriter Ruth B., who broke onto the music scene in 2016 with the single "Lost Boy," a song that not only garnered critical and commercial accolades, but also became a global radio, streaming, and video hit. "Lost Boy" was also included on Ruth's original 4 track EP release, The Intro, which set the stage for the album Safe Haven. The set is produced by Joel Little, who previously collaborated with Lorde on her multi-platinum debut, among others. Ruth wrote and composed all 12 tracks on Safe Haven herself, and the result is a beautifully layered collection of relevant pop songs. Along with "Lost Boy," the album includes tracks like "Mixed Signals, Unrighteous," "If This Is Love," and a stunning new production of the single "Superficial Love," where the singer redefines the rules for going beyond the surface of relationships. Ruth's impactful delivery on "Superficial Love" was achieved by multi tracking her vocals, and the song will be the hit that launches this album.;Track List:1. Mixed Signals 4:15;2. Dandelions 3:53;3. Unrighteous 4:00;4. Superficial Love (Single Version) 3:39;5. If This Is Love 3:49;6. Lost Boy 4:36;7. Young 3:44;8. If By Chance 5:03;9. World War 3 3:55;10. Safe Haven 3:23;11. In My Dreams 4:09;12. First Time 3:17;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.