- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RX Bandits - Mandala
- Write a Review
- #K77152 000000000 K77152000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2009;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2009 album from the Alt-Rock quartet. The songs that make up Mandala highlight a more rock-or...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2009;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2009 album from the Alt-Rock quartet. The songs that make up Mandala highlight a more rock-oriented four-piece, scaling down the use of horns to create a new twist to their constantly evolving dynamic. That focus is illustrated further by the evocative artwork designed by visual artist Sonny Kay. In an age where taking risks and being fearless can make or break you, RX have emerged as a tidal wave, a force that shatters all the boundaries set against them. Over their decade long career, the band have drawn from numerous genres including Prog, Punk and Rock to Reggae and the Blues reinventing and revolutionizing their persona while retaining their socially conscious lyrics and bravado instrumentation that have kept each musical progression unmistakable RX. This concept has been the catalyst for the band's ever-growing fan base, which revels in their uniqueness and continue to storm their celebrated, incendiary live shows.;Track List:1. My Lonesome Only Friend;2. It's Only Another Parsec;3. Hope Is a Butterfly No Net It's Captor... (Virus of Silence);4. Hearts That Hanker for Mistake;5. Mientras la Veo Sonar;6. March of the Caterpillar;7. White Lies;8. Bury It Down Low;9. Breakfast Cat;10. Bled to Be Free (The Operation);11. Bring Our Children Home or Everything Is Nothing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.