- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ry Cooder - Delta Time
- Write a Review
- K73181 000000000 K73181000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Hans Theessink and Terry Evans may be from separate sides of the Atlantic Ocean but they work togeth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Hans Theessink and Terry Evans may be from separate sides of the Atlantic Ocean but they work together beautifully and make sense as a natural combination. These two vastly experienced and respected musicians are committed performers who are a perfect foil for each other. Theessink's lazy baritone and Evans' extraordinarily soulful gospel tones are tailor made to blend together with spine-tingling results. Timeless blues, gospel and soul related music comes alive in the capable hands of these two masters. With just two guitars and two remarkable voices they bring forth honest and straightforward power in a stripped down musical situation - an unhurried vibe that's contagious and flows with the easy rhythm of buddies with mutual respect having a blast singing and playing together. Guitarist Ry Cooder is featured on 3 tracks and joining Terry on backing vocals on 5 tracks are Arnold McCuller and Willie Greene Jr..;Track List:1. Delta Time;2. Blues Stay Away from Me;3. It Hurts Me Too;4. How Come People Act Like That;5. The Birds and the Bees;6. Build Myself a Home;7. Down in Mississippi;8. Shelter from the Storm;9. I Need Money;10. Heaven's Airplane;11. Pouring Water on a Drowning Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.