- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ryan Adams - Prisoner
- Write a Review
- #K54488 000000000 K54488000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the 16th solo album from the singer/songwriter. Prisoner is Ryan Adams' first original...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the 16th solo album from the singer/songwriter. Prisoner is Ryan Adams' first original studio album since 2014's selft-titled release. Includes "Do You Still Love Me, " "To Be Without You," and "Doomsday." Ryan is best known for his prolific solo career and as a former member of alternative country band Whiskeytown, with whom he recorded three studio albums. In addition to his own material, Adams has also produced albums for Willie Nelson, Jesse Malin, Jenny Lewis, and Fall Out Boy, and has collaborated with Counting Crows, Weezer, Norah Jones, America, Minnie Driver, Cowboy Junkies, Leona Naess, Toots and the Maytals, Beth Orton and Krista Polvere. He has written Infinity Blues, a book of poems, and Hello Sunshine, a collection of poems and short stories.;Track List:1. Do You Still Love Me;2. Prisoner;3. Doomsday;4. Haunted House;5. Shiver and Shake;6. To Be Without You;7. Anything I Say to You Now;8. Breakdown;9. Outbound Train;10. Broken Anyway;11. Tightrope;12. We Disappear
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.