- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ryan Adams - Ryan Adams
- Write a Review
- K54463 000000000 K54463000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP. Showcasing his ever-evolving talents, Ryan Adams proves himself a master songsmith with his self-titled album...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP. Showcasing his ever-evolving talents, Ryan Adams proves himself a master songsmith with his self-titled album of 2014. Blending a stripped-down, hard-driving rock sound with a fresh more fully-developed musical statement, Adams appeals to both his core fans and a broader audience. Released after a 3-year dry spell, "Ryan Adams" came from a turbulent period in which the artist sought a new creative direction. Ditching producer Glyn Johns, who helped him craft his hugely successful 2011 album "Ashes & Fire," Adams brought this effort closer to home. Literally. He recorded it in his home studio: PaxAm. Self-produced with help from bandmate Mike Viola, Adams even went so far as to break-up his long time backing band, The Cardinals. He gets backing help from a new band and special guests such as Johnny Depp and Mandy Moore. It is a gamble that has paid off beautifully, taking the album up to #4 on the Billboard 200 chart and #1 on the Top Rock Album chart. "My Wrecking Ball" and "Tired of Giving Up" are the album's hit singles. Blue Note.;Track List:1. Gimme Something Good;2. Kim;3. Trouble;4. Am I Safe;5. My Wrecking Ball;6. Stay with Me;7. Shadows;8. Feels Like Fire;9. I Just Might;10. Tired of Giving Up;11. Let Go
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.