- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ryan Adams & the Cardinals - Follow the Lights
- Write a Review
- K56325 000000000 K56325000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2007;Notes:Follow the Lights (released in the UK as Everybody Knows) is an EP by Ryan Adams and The Cardinals released on October ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2007;Notes:Follow the Lights (released in the UK as Everybody Knows) is an EP by Ryan Adams and The Cardinals released on October 23, 2007. The EP contains three new songs and four live studio recordings, including a cover of the Alice in Chains' song, "Down in a Hole". It was produced by then-Cardinals member James Candiloro. The EP includes a re-recorded version of the song "Blue Hotel", which originally appeared on Willie Nelson's Songbird album. "This Is It" was previously recorded for Rock n Roll, "If I Am a Stranger" for Cold Roses and "Dear John" - which was co-written by Ryan Adams and Norah Jones - for Jacksonville City Nights. In the UK, Follow the Lights was released as Everybody Knows, with the titular "Everybody Knows" from Easy Tiger included as an extra track. In Germany, the EP is not available individually, but was added as a bonus disc to a limited edition reissue of Easy Tiger. The album cover is a photograph taken by the guitarist Neal Casal.;Track List:1. Follow the Lights;2. My Love for You Is Real;3. Blue Hotel;4. Down in a Hole;5. This Is It [Cardinal's Version];6. If I Am a Stranger [Live Studio Recording];7. Dear John [Live Studio Recording]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.