- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ryan Bingham - Fear & Saturday Night
- Write a Review
- #K67784 000000000 K67784000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Recorded mostly live with a brand new backing band FEAR AND SATURDAY NIGHT shows Bingham facing down his past with a po...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Recorded mostly live with a brand new backing band FEAR AND SATURDAY NIGHT shows Bingham facing down his past with a poetic grace throughout. The lead single Radio is about coping with a darkness that does not want to let go, searching for a safe place to make sense of your life and the strength to stay on the right track through it all. Some of the most affecting moments on the album are in the harmonica-driven wistful waltz Broken Heart Tattoos, a song written to an unborn child, and in the title track, Fear and Saturday Night. Those hard-learned lessons, through both good times and bad, helped make Bingham the man he is today. FEAR AND SATURDAY NIGHT is the most authentic, personal, and deeply moving portrait of that man we have heard yet.;Track List:1. Nobody Knows My Trouble 4:16;2. Broken Heart Tattoos 4:00;3. Top Shelf Drug 3:28;4. Island In The Sky 4:33;5. Adventures Of You And Me 4:11;6. Fear And Saturday Night 4:23;7. My Diamond Is Too Rough 5:37;8. Radio 4:36;9. Snow Falls In June 5:01;10. Darlin 4:57;11. Hands Of Time 3:09;12. Gun Fightin Man 4:06;13. Cryin On The Streets Of LA (Vinyl Exclusive Bonus Track 3:47;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.