- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ryan Hemsworth - Alone for the First Time
- Write a Review
- #K75427 000000000 K75427000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2015;Notes:Alone for the First Time, which, despite it's name, features contributions from popular Soundcloud artists and Secret S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2015;Notes:Alone for the First Time, which, despite it's name, features contributions from popular Soundcloud artists and Secret Songs amateurs alike. But even if it's not literal, the title does justice to the major artistic step that this album represents. For better and for worse, this is the Halifax producer's boldest aesthetic statement to date, and taking that kind of risk must feel something like striking out on your own for the first time. Hemsworth started his career playing two distinct roles. He produced songs for minor, buzzing Southern rappers riding the cloud-rap wave and remixed the pop songs of the moment, tricking them out with candy-colored synths and creaky drum machines.;Track List:1. Hurt Me;2. Walk Me Home;3. Snow in Newark;4. Hips Against Yours;5. Too Long Here;6. Surrounded;7. By Myself;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.