- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ryan Montbleau - Woodstock Sessions
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52016 000000000 L52016000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/04/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Singer, songwriter and bandleader Ryan Montbleau's 2018 live acoustic album, Woodstock Sessions, was...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:01/04/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Singer, songwriter and bandleader Ryan Montbleau's 2018 live acoustic album, Woodstock Sessions, was recorded in December 2017 at Applehead Recording in Saugerties, NY in front of a live audience and features special guests Tall Heights. Showcasing the raw talent of his songwriting prowess, Woodstock Sessions is the best showcase yet of the New England musician's storied career and his mastery of acoustic songwriting and intimate solo performance. Woodstock Sessions includes several of Ryan's most well-known songs as well as three previously unreleased tracks. Electro-folk duo, and frequent collaborators, Tall Heights perform on half of the album's tracks. Woodstock Sessions marks the beginning of a new era of Montbleau's career continuing to grow while coming full-circle.;Track List:1. Looking Glass (feat. Tall Heights);2. All or Nothing (feat. Tall Heights);3. Our Own Place;4. Ships in the Night;5. Carry;6. Inevitable;7. The Country and the Town;8. Chariot (I Know);9. I Was Just Leaving;10. Help Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.