- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ryuichi Sakamoto - Async (Original Soundtrack)
- K60582 000000000 K60582000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Import 2 x LP pressing. As one-third of Yellow Magic Orchestra and an Academy Award-winning composer for his work on th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Import 2 x LP pressing. As one-third of Yellow Magic Orchestra and an Academy Award-winning composer for his work on the soundtrack for The Last Emperor, synth pop innovator Ryuichi Sakamoto is among the most groundbreaking artists to have emerged since the late 70s. A musician's musician, Ryuichi Sakamoto has created intriguing musical unions with artists such as David Sylvian, Iggy Pop, Tony Williams, Bootsy Collins, Jacques Morelenbaum and many others. Async is Ryuichi Sakamoto's first studio album in eight years. This is his most personal release as it follows a long fight against cancer from which Ryuichi Sakamoto emerged with a renewed and passionate creative energy. "What kind of "sounds/music" do I want to listen to?" async is the answer to this question Ryuichi has asked himself for the past several years. This is the album he is the most proud of which synthesizes all of his musical and sound interests. This is a journey through analog synth, the sounds of things and of places, an imaginary soundtrack to an Andrei Tarkovsky film and many others musical surprises.;Track List:1. Andata;2. Disintegration;3. Solari;4. Zure;5. Walker;6. Stakra;7. Ubi;8. Fullmoon;9. Async;10. Tri;11. Life Life;12. Honj;13. FF;14. Garden
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.