- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
S. Maharba - S.maharba (twin Sisters Edition)
- Write a Review
- #K77618 000000000 K77618000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Double colored vinyl LP pressing. We are very proud to present to you Maharba's self-titled debut album plus nine great...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Double colored vinyl LP pressing. We are very proud to present to you Maharba's self-titled debut album plus nine great remixes for the first time on limited smoke splattered vinyl. His style blends elements of pop music, sometimes heavily orchestrated, with his chopped, slowed down and distorted beat production style. While his general style is very much comparable to someone like Flying Lotus, Knxwledge or Ta-Ku, he has a very unique approach to manipulating his samples. LuckyMe affiliate Mike Slott offers a cheery remix of 'Afternoon', and Sweatson Klank (aka Take) has a crack at 'Nice To Meet You'. Sometime Flying Lotus collaborator Dibia$e appears, as do Dorian Concept associate The Clonious and LA's Mono/Poly. Other remixers on the collection include Shigeto, Young Montana, Co. Fee and relative newcomer Pyramid Juke. Great new artwork by Charles Munka.;Track List:1. Girls on the Roof;2. Jacket Switch;3. Something in the Way She Moves;4. Nice to Meet You;5. Afternoon;6. Briefcase Found;7. Heels;8. Girls in Pearls;9. French Maid;10. When I Go to Sleep;11. Afternoon (Mike Slott Remix);12. French Maid (Pyramid Juke Remix);13. Nice to Meet You (Sweatson Klank Remix);14. Book One (Dibiase Remix);15. Book Two (Cofee Remix);16. French Maid (The Clonious Remix);17. Heel (Shigeto Remix);18. Nice to Meet You (Mono_ Poly Remix);19. Afternoon (Young Montana Remix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.