- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabaton - The Last Stand
- Write a Review
- #K66620 000000000 K66620000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve, includes bonus tracks. If you have any doubts, please update your books ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve, includes bonus tracks. If you have any doubts, please update your books now: our favourite Swedish war machine Sabaton are on their way to the absolute top of the heavy metal world. "We have done a majestic record and we couldn't be happier with it. Is »The Last Stand« Sabaton's strongest album to date? Well, time will tell us that, but one thing is 100 % guaranteed: on the record, there are lots of songs that will go down in Sabaton's own hall of fame,ˮ says the band founder and bassist Pär Sundström. "The Last Stand contains all the elements that our fans could ask for,ˮ adds the band's main composer and singer Joakim Brodén. "The new record tells a victorious tale of Sabaton in 2016, and even further. Lots of fresh ideas and unprecedented magic can be heard on these new tunes - for example, check out bagpipe and Hammond driven major key song 'Blood Of Bannockburn'. We have never done anything like that before.;Track List:1. Sparta;2. Last Dying Breath;3. Blood of Bannockburn;4. Diary of An Unknown Soldier;5. The Lost Battalion;6. Rorke's Drift;7. The Last Stand;8. Hill 3234;9. Shiroyama;10. Winged Hussars;11. The Last Battle;12. Camouflage (Vinyl Only Bonus);13. All Guns Blazing (Vinyl Only Bonus);Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.