- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sacred Oath - Twelve Bells
- Write a Review
- #K69815 000000000 K69815000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 studio album from one of the masters of US power metal. Twelve Bells finds the band at it's mos...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 studio album from one of the masters of US power metal. Twelve Bells finds the band at it's most creative while still reflecting on it's 30 year history. The band wrote and recorded 10 brand new songs between June- October last summer. They we tracked and mixed all 60 minutes of music at Rob's studio Angel Thorne. "This is the sixth album we've done entirely at my place, and I always strive for something different in the production each time," says Rob Thorne. "The album is a 180 from Ravensong (2015) - it hits a lot harder up front. Lots of drums and raw guitars." Stylistically, you can all expect more traditional, old-school metal from the band. It's what they do best.;Special Attributes:BRONZE, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.