- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sacrilege - Behind the Realms of Madness
- Write a Review
- #K71646 000000000 K71646000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Relapse is honored to present the first ever fully authori...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Relapse is honored to present the first ever fully authorized reissue of the legendary UK band Sacrilege's landmark debut 'Behind The Realms Of Madness'. Originally released in 1985, Sacrilege were one of the first bands of the 80s that both punks and metalheads rallied behind. Propelled by singer Lynda 'Tam' Simpson's ferocious vocals and politically charged lyrics, 'Behind The Realms of Madness' blended crust, thrash, hardcore, doom and death-metal to create a timeless album that has directly influenced scores of punks and heshers alike. Now fully re-mastered by Brad Boatright (Sleep, Hooded Menace, Obituary) with SEVEN previously unreleased bonus tracks and expanded art and liner notes.;Track List:1. Lifeline;2. Shadow from Mordor;3. At Death's Door;4. A Violation of Something Sacred;5. The Closing Irony;6. Out of Sight Out of Mind;7. The Captive (1986 Demo);8. Flight of the Nazgul (1986 Demo);9. Sight of the Wise (1986 Demo);10. Feed (2015);11. Dig Your Own Grave (2015);12. The Closing Irony (Live);13. Bloodrun (Live);Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.