- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sagittarius - The Blue Marble
- Write a Review
- #K84274 000000000 K84274000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2008;Notes:Producer Gary Usher teamed with members of the Millennium including Curt Boettcher for this 1969 LP. a follow-up to the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2008;Notes:Producer Gary Usher teamed with members of the Millennium including Curt Boettcher for this 1969 LP. a follow-up to their cult-classic Present Tense LP, this came out on Together Records, which folded soon after. Rescued from obscurity, it's available on CD or vinyl with bonus cuts this long-lost gem of psychedelic sunshine pop includes in My Room Will You Ever See Me Lend Me a Smile Cloud Talk, and more!;Track List:1. In My Room;2. From You Unto Us;3. Will You Ever See Me;4. Gladys;5. I Sing My Song;6. Blue Marble - Sagittarius;7. Lend Me a Smile;8. I Still Can See Your Face;9. I See in You;10. Cloud Talk;11. I Guess the Lord Must Be in New York City [Mono Single Version];12. I Still Can See Your Face [Mono Single Version];13. In My Room [Mono Single Version];14. Navajo Girl [Mono Single Version];Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.