- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sahib Shihab - Companionship
- Write a Review
- #K78392 000000000 K78392000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2008;Notes:Double vinyl LP set. 2008 archive release from the Jazz great recorded in Europe in the '60s. Sahib Shihab was, in many...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2008;Notes:Double vinyl LP set. 2008 archive release from the Jazz great recorded in Europe in the '60s. Sahib Shihab was, in many ways, the Thelonious Monk of the baritone saxophone. Like Monk, he was an uncompromising individualist with an idiosyncratic, often quirky, approach to improvisation. And, in fact, Shihab and Monk had a strong mutual affinity. They worked together in the late '40's and early '50 and became good friends. Shihab admired Monk for his oblique approach to Jazz and his resolute nonconformity and he shared much of Monk's musical philosophy. 20 tracks.;Track List:1. Ebony Samba Bonfa;2. Tin Tin Deo Fuller Pozo;3. Please Don't Leave Shihab;4. Lush Life Strayhorn;5. The Man from Potter's Crossing Woode;6. Wives and Lovers Bacharach;7. Ensadinado Woode;8. Lorraine Gillespie;9. Love Hungry Sels;10. Balafon Boland;11. Day By Day Cahn Stordahl2;12. Calypso Blues Cole;13. Invitation Kaper;14. Insensatez Moraes Jobim;15. Sereneta Anderson;16. Con Alma Gillespie;17. Just Give Me Time Boland Woode;18. Born to Be Blue Torme;19. Lilemor Shihab Woode;20. Sconsolato Woode
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.