- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sahib Shihab - Summer Dawn
- Write a Review
- #K78395 000000000 K78395000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered reissue of this 1964 album from the Jazz saxophonist. Here is music for your st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered reissue of this 1964 album from the Jazz saxophonist. Here is music for your strange mood. The piano starts the first track, slow tempo beat, a strict beat, a swinging beat. Lillemor-here minor harmonies give the tune a rural, romantic feeling of some place in Spain or France. The tempo changes to medium fast-the flute solos. Light phrasing contrasts beautifully to the earthy, swinging beat of the rhythm section and the repeating piano figures. The trombone adds a new color, a counterpoint of sound and phrasing, backed by the pulsating beat of this wonderful rhythm and the driving piano. Five tracks. Rearward.;Track List:1. Lillemor;2. Please Don't Leave Me;3. Waltz for Seth;4. Campi's Idea;5. Herr Fixit
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.