- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Saint Just - La Casa Del Lago
- Write a Review
- #K92519 000000000 K92519000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited blue vinyl LP pressing. La Casa Del Lago came out just a year after Saint Just's eponymous debut album. In 1973...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited blue vinyl LP pressing. La Casa Del Lago came out just a year after Saint Just's eponymous debut album. In 1973, the band was a very special trio, comprised of Jenny Sorrenti (voice), Antonio Verde (guitar) and Robert Fix (saxophone). They had a contract with Harvest (the same goes for Jenny's brother Alan Sorrenti, who debuted with Aria the previous year), and managed to make a name for themselves in the vast Italian pop scene of the early '70s. While touring around Italy, they holed up in a 'casa del lago' - house by the lake - where they wrote two albums. While they might not have known it at the time, La Casa Del Lago would be their final album. Robert Fix departed from the group and Saint Just took on a few more members, adding drummer Fulvio Maras and guitarists Tito Rinesi and Andrea Faccenda. The result is a decidedly more rock-oriented LP on which rises the soaring, ethereal of voice Jenny Sorrenti. We can only imagine what other classics Saint Just could have written had they continued on their way. Unfairly overshadowed by certain 'conservative' opinions on the beauty of it's predecessor, this is a beautiful album to be rediscovered and re-evaluated.;Track List:1. Tristana;2. Nella Vita Un Pianto;3. Viaggio Nel Tempo;4. La Casa Del Lago;5. Messicano;6. La Terra Della Verità;Special Attributes:BLUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.