- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Saint Saviour - In the Seams
- Write a Review
- #K79020 000000000 K79020000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Stunning 2014 sophomore album from Becky Jones AKA Saint Saviour. Becky is the former lead singer wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Stunning 2014 sophomore album from Becky Jones AKA Saint Saviour. Becky is the former lead singer with the RGBs and fronted and co-wrote the singles on Groove Armada's Grammy nominated album BLACK LIGHT. Collaborating on this album with Bill Ryder-Jones (The Coral), it is a marked departure from her 2012 debut UNCUT - stripping back and laying bare the beautiful song-craft of an artist clearly in her prime. The result is a selection of twelve delicate and heart-felt, folk-infused tracks woven into IN THE SEAMS - full of lush strings, softly plucked guitars and tender vocals.;Track List:1. Intro (Sorry);2. Let It Go;3. Intravenous;4. Sad Kid;5. Bang;6. I Remember;7. Nobody Died;8. Craster;9. Devotion;10. A Word;11. James;12. St. Malo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.