- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Saintseneca - Dark Arc
- Write a Review
- #K72913 000000000 K72913000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Saintseneca, a young band from Columbus, Ohio led by singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Zac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Saintseneca, a young band from Columbus, Ohio led by singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Zac Little, release their ANTI- debut DARK ARC. While the group formed in Columbus, a majority of Saintseneca's members, including songwriter Little, hail from the rural hills of Appalachia, a landscape that has infused the group's evocative music with a deep sense of introspection. Following in the footsteps of heartland bands who have sought to twist the music of the old weird America into new shapes - from the Violent Femmes to Neutral Milk Hotel.;Track List:1. Blood Bath;2. Daendors;3. Happy Alone;4. Fed Up with Hunger;5. ::;6. Falling Off;7. Only the Young Die Good;8. Takmit;9. So Longer;10. Uppercutter;11. :::;12. 3:18;13. Dark Arc;14. We Are All Beads on the Same String
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.