- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Saintseneca - Such Things
- Write a Review
- #K63620 000000000 K63620000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Saintseneca are back with Such Things, their sophomore release on Anti- Re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Saintseneca are back with Such Things, their sophomore release on Anti- Records. For this, the follow-up to their 2014 release, Dark Arc, lead singer/songwriter and multi -instrumentalist Zac Little, has moved away from the cinematic, linear quality and sought an even higher ground for the new songs, by taking input and incorporating the ideas of his fellow members. The first single, "Sleeper Hold" is a pulsating and infectious rock song that utilizes elements of punk, folk and straight up rock and roll, all centered around a soaring and beautifully anthemic chorus.;Track List:1. Such Things;2. ///;3. Sleeper Hold;4. Estuary;5. Rare Form;6. Bad Ideas;7. The Awefull Yawn;8. How Many Blankets Are in the World?;9. River;10. Soft Edges;11. The All Full on;12. Necker Cube;13. Lazarus;14. House Divided;15. Maya 31;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.