- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sal Salvador - Sal Salvador Quintet
- Write a Review
- #K73108 000000000 K73108000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited 10" vinyl LP repressing. Originally released on Blue Note in 1954, the Sal Salvador Quintet's self-titled EP wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited 10" vinyl LP repressing. Originally released on Blue Note in 1954, the Sal Salvador Quintet's self-titled EP will be reissued in it's original 10" form as part of the label's overall vinyl initiative. Sal Salvador (guitar) leads a group rounded out by Frank Socolow (tenor saxophone), Johnny Williams (piano), Kenny O'Brien (bass) and Jimmy Campbell (drums) on a pristine 6-track set of familiar standards including "Gone With The Wind," "Get Happy," "My Old Flame," "This Can't Be Love," "Too Marvelous For Words" and "After You've Gone."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.