- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Salem's Pot - Pronounce This
- Write a Review
- #K64421 000000000 K64421000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:"Don't try to fight it," the band's motto implores, "Salem's Pot has come to destroy your mind." It's the same kind of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:"Don't try to fight it," the band's motto implores, "Salem's Pot has come to destroy your mind." It's the same kind of winking tease employed by low budget horror films of the 70s-80s that essentially dared audiences to experience what they knew they wanted, but couldn't possibly expect. Likewise, the new album by mysterious Swedish quintet Salem's Pot delivers truly gritty and captivating heavy rock in high contrast technicolor: a sonic equivalent of The Last House On The Left, El Topo and Blood Feast. Similar to the way such films made up for their lack of flashy, expensive effects with dim lighting and implied violence, a hallucinogenic sense of true evil lurks in the dark corners of Salem's Pot's sound. Lest we forget, the band's name itself is a pun on Stephen King's stark, modernized vampire masterpiece. Double vinyl in a gatefold sleeve, fourth side is an etching.;Track List:1. Tranny Takes a Trip;2. Just for Kicks;3. The Vampire Strikes Back;4. Coal Mind;5. So Gone So Dead;6. Desire
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.