- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sallie Ford - Slap Back
- Write a Review
- #K72651 000000000 K72651000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 debut from one of the most powerful voices in indie rock today. Produced by Chris Funk (Decembe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 debut from one of the most powerful voices in indie rock today. Produced by Chris Funk (Decemberists, Black Prairie, Red Fang), the album introduces Sallie's all girl line-up - Anita Lee Elliot (Viva Voce & Blue Giant) on bass, Amanda Spring (Point Juncture, WA) on drums & Cristina Cano (Albatross & Siren & the Sea) on keyboards. Sallie Ford grew up playing music in Asheville, NC. in 2006, she decided to move to Portland, OR where she met her band 'The Sound Outside.' Together they released three albums and an EP but parted ways in 2013. This album has a surf, garage rock & classic rock feel. Sallie proclaims SLAP BACK to be an 'ode to all babe rockers from Joan Jett, Blondie and Pat Benetar to PJ Harvey & Exene Cervenka.';Track List:1. Intro;2. Coulda Been;3. Working the Job;4. Oregon;5. An Ending;6. Hey Girl;7. Dive in;8. Give Me Your Loving;9. Lucky to Miss;10. You Bet Your Ass;11. Never Be Lame;12. So Damn Low;13. Let Go
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.