- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sam Beeton - In the Yard
- Write a Review
- #K90463 000000000 K90463000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Sam's supporters include Katy Perry who saw a show and likened him to Jeff Buckley and Paul Simon, James Morrison who h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Sam's supporters include Katy Perry who saw a show and likened him to Jeff Buckley and Paul Simon, James Morrison who he has toured with twice, Danny O' Donahue from The Script, Ed Sheeran who supported Sam on his 2012 tour, Huw Stephens with whom Sam did an old vinyl factory session seminar, Jake Bugg who has been to several shows, Caggie Dunlop and Amber Atherton (Made In Chelsea). Sam has also featured in the Top 5 most viewed Burberry Acoustic Sessions along with Marika Hackman, Keane and Misty Miller. In 2013 Sam was re-united with co-producer of his debut album Chris Bucknell and they began working on sessions for what was to become the new album 'In The Yard'. Talking about the album Sam says, "I'm very pleased to announce that the new record is finally finished! It's called 'In The Yard' and will be released in March 2015. Having been inspired by my work on the record club season's one and two, I felt I wanted to put together an album in a more conventional sense.;Track List:1. Gold;2. Can You Run;3. Out in the Yard;4. Moving Out;5. The Yearling Song;6. Delta Hand;7. Fall Out;8. Here in Silence;9. Belong;10. Waiting Game;11. Bonus Track CD Only Can You See the Light
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.