- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sam Cooke - Encore
- Write a Review
- #K69266 000000000 K69266000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:"One big record hit after another demonstrated that here was a singer with something to say that had not been said befo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:"One big record hit after another demonstrated that here was a singer with something to say that had not been said before. Each succeeding hit induced greater demands for appearances in the nation's top supper clubs and with each club performance came a clamor for a 'Sam Cooke Encore.'" original liner notes one of the rarest LPs from the great Sam Cooke, Encore is his second studio album. Originally released in 1958. First time in ACV. First edition of 500 numbered copies.;Track List:1. Oh Look At Me Now 2:51;2. Someday 2:14;3. Along The Navaho Trail 3:05;4. Running Wild 1:25;5. Accentuate The Positive 3:24;6. Mary Mary Lou 2:44;7. When I Fall In Love 2:41;8. I Cover The Waterfront 2:11;9. My Foolish Heart 2:20;10. Today I Sing The Blues 3:20;11. The Gypsy 2:30;12. It's The Talk Of The Town 3:08
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.