- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sam Cooke - Hit Kit
- Write a Review
- #K89681 000000000 K89681000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Doxy presents a reissue of Sam Cooke's 1959 singles compilation Hit Kit. For a collection of singles and odds and ends,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Doxy presents a reissue of Sam Cooke's 1959 singles compilation Hit Kit. For a collection of singles and odds and ends, this album does such a superb job of presenting some of Cooke's non-album material from his early years that it's coherence gives it the impression of being a genuine, full-length album of songs recorded to go together. The sequencing of songs is ideal - from shuffling mid-tempo doo-wop soul to up-tempo calypso soul and slow balladry (Cooke's musical trademark at this point). An excellent example of the man's music in it's earliest years as a pop/soul vocal powerhouse!;Track List:1. A1. Only Sixteen;2. A2. All of My Life;3. A3. Everybody Loves to Cha Cha Cha;4. A4. Blue Moon;5. A5. Win Your Love for Me;6. A6. Lonely Island;7. B1. You Send Me;8. B2. Love You Most of All;9. B3. for Sentimental Reasons;10. B4. Little Things You Do;11. B5. Let's Go Steady Again;12. B6. You Were Made for Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.