- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sam & Dave - Hold On I'm Comin
- Write a Review
- #K69973 000000000 K69973000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Hold On, I'm Coming is the debut album by '60s soul duo Sam & Dave, issued on the Atla...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Hold On, I'm Coming is the debut album by '60s soul duo Sam & Dave, issued on the Atlantic-distributed Stax label in 1966. The album reached #1 on the Billboard Black Albums chart and #45 on the Billboard 200, launching two charting singles. The title track peaked at #1 on the Billboard Hot Black Singles chart, and at #21 on the Billboard Hot 100, while 'You Don't Know Like I Know' peaked at #7 and #90. An Allmusic review refers to 'Hold On, I'm Comin' as epitomizing 'Memphis soul in all it's unpretentious, down-home glory'. Sam & Dave are one of the best soul vocal acts and this album is to back up this statement. Plus, it's got Booker T and the MG's working as the backup band. If you re into 60's soul, you can't go wrong with this album!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.