- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sam & Dave - Soul Men
- Write a Review
- #K62312 000000000 K62312000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Soul Men is the third album by R&B duo Sam & Dave, originally released in 1967. It reached #5 on the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Soul Men is the third album by R&B duo Sam & Dave, originally released in 1967. It reached #5 on the Billboard "Black Album" chart in 1967 and #62 on the Pop Album chart in 1968. The album launched the hit single "Soul Man" which ranked #1 on the Black Singles charts and #2 on the Pop Singles charts. The song won Sam & Dave a Grammy in 1967 for Best R&B Group, Vocal or Instrumental;Track List:1. Soul Man;2. May I Baby;3. Broke Down Piece of Man;4. Let It Be Me;5. Hold It Baby;6. I'm with You;7. Don't Knock It;8. Just Keep Holding on;9. The Good Runs the Bad Way;10. Rich Kind of Poverty;11. I've Seen What Loneliness Can Do
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.