- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sam Dees - Gimme A Little Action
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28377 000000000 L28377000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:UK seven inch vinyl pressing. It's been a busy few months for Sam Dees at Kent. His Take One LP was followed by the thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:UK seven inch vinyl pressing. It's been a busy few months for Sam Dees at Kent. His Take One LP was followed by the third and final CD of his ‘70s Birmingham/Atlanta Moonsong demos. Now we are issuing a second vinyl 45 from that superb stash of tapes with 'Gimme A Little Action' (as covered by Sylvia) from the latest CD with 'Meet Me Half Way', uptempo and soulful from his earlier The Heritage Of A Black Man CD.;Track List:1. Gimme a Little Action - Sam Dees;2. Meet Me Half Way - Sam Dees
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.