- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sam Dees - Take One: Origin of Twelve 70s Soul Masterpieces
- Write a Review
- #K90304 000000000 K90304000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2014;Track List:1. Good Guys Don't Always Win;2. Who Are You Gonna Love;3. Con Me;4. Married But Not to Each Other (Previously Uni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2014;Track List:1. Good Guys Don't Always Win;2. Who Are You Gonna Love;3. Con Me;4. Married But Not to Each Other (Previously Unissued);5. I Know Where You're Coming from;6. Only Lonely People;7. The World Don't Owe You Nothing;8. Black Tattler;9. Touch Me with Your Love;10. Standing in the Wings of a Heartache;11. False Alarms;12. Just As Soon As the Feeling's Over
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.