- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Samantha Fish - Chills & Fever
- Write a Review
- #K57107 000000000 K57107000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the blues rocker. Samantha Fish goes all in with her fourth Ruf Records release de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the blues rocker. Samantha Fish goes all in with her fourth Ruf Records release delivering a heavy dose of Chills & Fever. Recorded deep in America's Rust Belt in Detroit the city that has filled America's musical tapestry with it's legendary Motown Sound to it's embedded punk music scene spawning top acts from Iggy Pop to the White Stripes. On Chills & Fever Samantha makes musical history enlisting members of the punk blues band The Detroit Cobras along with producer Bobby Harlow (The GO/ Jack White) to record a futuristic set of songs and a chilling walk through memory lane. Samantha's soulful sultry voice and hot rod guitar slinging is layered against a poly rhythmic horn entrenched background all mixed and mastered by Jim Kissling (The Crystal Method, Fat Boy Slim) delivering a cool, exciting, and one of the best American Roots records of 2017.;Track List:1. He Did It;2. Chills Fever;3. Hello Stranger;4. It's Your Voodoo Working;5. Hurt's All Gone;6. You Can't Go;7. Either Way I Lose;8. Never Gonna Cry;9. Little Baby;10. Nearer to You;11. You'll Never Change;12. Crow Jane;13. Somebody's Always Trying;14. I'll Come Running Over
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.