- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Samaris - Black Lights
- Write a Review
- #K71251 000000000 K71251000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Icelandic electronica trio Samaris return with a brand new album Black Lights via One Little Indian....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Icelandic electronica trio Samaris return with a brand new album Black Lights via One Little Indian. Written and recorded over the past year in Berlin, Reykjavik and Ireland, Black Lights is the group's most fully realized and accessible record yet - sung for the first time entirely in English, and headed up by gorgeous lead-off single "Wanted 2 Say. " Black Lights is a reflection on both the expanded horizons afforded by a year of experiences on the road following the release of 2014'sSilkidrangar, and of a period of change and not a little emotional turmoil for all three band members. The way the new album came together reflects the changing personal circumstances of the group over the last year. All are now based in separate cities: Þórður Kári Steinþórsson (aka Doddi - programming) relocating to Berlin to take part in the city's burgeoning techno scene, Áslaug Rún Magnúsdóttir (clarinet) to The Hague to study a specialized Sonology course and Jófríður Ákadóttir (voice) footloose, traveling to experience new places and the musical cultures within them.;Track List:1. Wanted 2 Say;2. Black Lights;3. Gradient Sky;4. T3MP0;5. I Will;6. R4Vin;7. 3Y3;8. T4Ngled;9. In Deep
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.