- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sammy Brue - I Am Nice
- Write a Review
- #K61843 000000000 K61843000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Sammy Brue embodies the kind of wisdom, talent and natural empathy that ar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Sammy Brue embodies the kind of wisdom, talent and natural empathy that are often signs of age and maturity, and yet at 15 years old, Brue can place himself in the shoes of others, real or fictionalized, and write stories about them. The Ogden, UT based songwriter has been writing songs since the age of 10. He signed to New West Records at 14 and now, with his debut album in hand, Sammy Brue takes the next step forward. The forthcoming album, I Am Nice, produced by Ben Tanner (Alabama Shakes) and John Paul White (former Civil Wars) will be released June 9, 2017. Recorded in Florence, AL, they created a brilliant album with nuanced dimension that provides emotional resonance to Brue's songs which Rolling Stone described as "a collection of devastatingly beautiful songs that touch on heartbreak, jealousy, God and suicide." Rolling Stone would further declare Brue "an Americana prodigy." Though Sammy may appear quiet and unassuming, his songs speak volumes. From busking at Sundance at age 10, to opening for Justin Townes Earle, John Paul White, Lucinda Williams and John Moreland to mention a few, as well as performing at Summer Set and the Newport Folk Festival, you will be hearing a lot about Sammy Brue as he stands on the precipice of what appears to be a long and ever-evolving creative journey.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.