- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sammy Kershaw - Do You Know Me: A Tribute to George Jones
- Write a Review
- #K84811 000000000 K84811000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing in a gatefold sleeve. The cousin of famed Cajun fiddler Doug Kershaw drew a lot of influence fro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing in a gatefold sleeve. The cousin of famed Cajun fiddler Doug Kershaw drew a lot of influence from his friend George Jones, sending his own beautifully sung honky-tonk hits and ballads to the charts starting in the '90s. This heartfelt new album features Sammy's song for George, the Route That I Took, plus his own takes on Jones classics like He Stopped Loving Her Today, White Lightning, She Thinks I Still Care, Why Baby Why, the Grand Tour & more.;Track List:1. The Grand Tour;2. Once You've Had the Best;3. She Thinks I Still Care;4. Why Baby Why;5. Walk Through This World with Me;6. When the Grass Grows Over Me;7. Window Up Above;8. White Lightning;9. Near You (Feat Georgette Jones);10. He Stopped Loving Her Today;11. The Race Is on;12. Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes;13. Do You Know Me?;14. The Route That I Took
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.