- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sampha - Process
- K58313 000000000 K58313000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Sampha hails from Morden, south London and has spent the last six years generously dividing his musi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Sampha hails from Morden, south London and has spent the last six years generously dividing his musical talents across solo and collaborative work. In addition to his own revered solo releases (his debut Sundanza EP, 2013's Dual EP and "Too Much / Without You" single), Sampha contributed majorly to SBTRKT's acclaimed debut and follow up Wonder Where We Land as cowriter and featured vocalist, and went on to tour worldwide as half of the SBTRKT live show (spanning Glastonbury, Primavera, Coachella, Brixton Academy, Terminal 5...) Equally in demand as a songwriter, singer, producer and player, Sampha has been sampled by and produced for Drake ("The Motion" and "Too Much ft Sampha"), Kanye West ("Saint Pablo ft Sampha"), Beyonce ("Mine ft Drake"), Katy B ("Play ft Sampha") and FKA twigs (LP1 standout "Numbers") and Solange's "Don't Cut My Hair.";Track List:1. Plastic 100°C;2. Blood on Me;3. Kora Sings;4. (No One Knows Me) Like the Piano;5. Take Me Inside;6. Reverse Faults;7. Under;8. Timmy's Prayer;9. Incomplete Kisses;10. What Shouldn't I Be?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.