- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
San Fermin - Jackrabbit
- Write a Review
- #K73599 000000000 K73599000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:The band comprises seven members including a mini-orchestral section which include trumpet, saxophone, violin, drums an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:The band comprises seven members including a mini-orchestral section which include trumpet, saxophone, violin, drums and guitar. These talented players are entwined with Charlene Kaye and Allen Tate's voices providing visceral accompaniment from the top and bottom of the vocal scale respectively. The instrumentation is often very classical and it's traditional style heightens the tone and lifts the spirit. However, the odd instrumental tracks - "Ecstatic Thoughts", "The Cave", "The Glory" - and the twilight moments that end most songs mark discordant experimentation. Brass breaks down into electronic buzzing or violins screech in a disturbing beep akin to an old-fashioned 'engaged' dialling tone. Kaye is cooing, angelic or rapturously operatic while Tate's a sometime smooth, at others rumbling, baritone (à la Justin Vernon on Hadestown) acting as creepy voyeur on "Woman in Red". The fixation on "little eyes", a "little mouth" and "little arms" over a series of songs is a disturbing thought.;Track List:1. The Woods;2. Ladies Mary;3. Emily;4. Jackrabbit;5. Astronaut;6. Philosopher;7. Ecstatic Thoughts;8. Woman in Red;9. The Cave;10. Parasites;11. Reckoning;12. The Glory;13. Two Scenes;14. Halcyon Days;15. Billy Bibbit
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.