- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sandy Nelson - Let There Be Drums / Plays Teen Beat
- Write a Review
- #K90476 000000000 K90476000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Two of Sandy Nelson's classic albums on one disc. Sander L. "Sandy" Nelson (born December 1, 1938) is an American drumm...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Two of Sandy Nelson's classic albums on one disc. Sander L. "Sandy" Nelson (born December 1, 1938) is an American drummer. Nelson, one of the best-known rock drummers of the early 1960's, had several solo instrumental Top 40 hits and was a session drummer on many other well-known hits, and released over 30 albums. He lives in Boulder City, Nevada, and continues to experiment with music on keyboards and piano.;Track List:1. Slippin’ And Slidin’ -- Let There Be Drums;2. Tequila;3. My Girl Josephine;4. Big Noise From Winnetka;5. Let There Be Drums;6. Bouncy;7. The Birth Of The Beat;8. Quite A Beat;9. Get With It;10. Teen Beat -- Plays Teen Beat;11. Jivin’ Around (Part I Part II);12. Funny Face;13. The Wiggle;14. Rainy Day;15. Drum Party;16. In The Mood -;17. Alexes;18. Lost Dreams;19. I’m Walkin’;20. Boom Chicka Boom;21. Party Time
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.