- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sannhet - Revisionist
- Write a Review
- #K77012 000000000 K77012000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:2015 release, the second full-length from Brooklyn avant-post-metal outfit Sannhet (the word means "truth" in Norwegian...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:2015 release, the second full-length from Brooklyn avant-post-metal outfit Sannhet (the word means "truth" in Norwegian). Continuing where Known Flood leaves off, Revisionist delivers an epic, trance-inducing concoction of math-metal intricacy, prismatic pop shimmer, and dense metallic crush. Dynamic indie rock-isms and the metal-gaze sound of like-minded combos Deafheaven or Alcest are distilled into concise song structures. At the same time, Sannhet offers the powerful emotiveness of instrumental post-rock acts like Explosions in the Sky or Godspeed You! Black Emperor, packing just as many musical ideas and majestic heights into a compact blast. Revisionist was mixed by Andrew Schneider (Unsane, Converge, Red Sparrows) and mastered by Carl Saff (Forest Swords, Guided by Voices, Pygmy Lush).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.