- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sannhet - So Numb
- Write a Review
- #K66842 000000000 K66842000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Brooklyn instrumental post-metal power trio Sannhet formed in late 2010 and since then...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Brooklyn instrumental post-metal power trio Sannhet formed in late 2010 and since then have been recognized as one of the most promising and newer prominent bands within the genre. Their sophomore album Revisionist (Flenser Records), was praised across the board, one of the most celebrated albums in this specific genre of that year, and now with their new full-length So Numb they have delivered their most transcendent album to date. For this album the band enlisted respected producer Peter Katis (The National, Interpol, Japandroids, Kurt Vile) who was essential in helping the trio reach a new level with their sound, going beyond the typical trappings of post-metal and expanding it into the realms of electronic, experimental, and ambient, while still upholding their heavy and punishing sound. The trio created songs with a stronger focus on songwriting, with more memorable and evocative melodies permeating the entire album, making it a listening experience like no other.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.