- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Santana - Borboletta
- Write a Review
- K74110 000000000 K74110000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Originally released in 1974, Santana's 6th studio album is one of his jazz-funk-fusion oriented albums featuring an ext...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Originally released in 1974, Santana's 6th studio album is one of his jazz-funk-fusion oriented albums featuring an extended band. The guitarist leaves a lot of room for percussion, saxophone and keyboards to set moods, as well as lengthy guitar solos and vocals. The butterfly album cover design, available in a gatefold cover, is an allusion to the album BUTTERFLY DREAMS by Brazilian musician Flora Purim and her husband Airto Moreira, whose contributions to the album deeply influenced the sound of Borboletta.;Track List:1. Spring Manifestations;2. Canto de los Flores;3. Life Is Anew;4. Give and Take;5. One with the Sun;6. Aspirations;7. Practice What You Preach;8. Mirage;9. Here and Now;10. Flor de Canela;11. Promise of a Fisherman (Promessa de Pescador);12. Borboletta;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.