- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Santana - Caravanserai
- Write a Review
- #K89441 000000000 K89441000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:To attempt to categorize Carlos Santana's music is, for the prophets of rock music, rather like dancing on the edge of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:To attempt to categorize Carlos Santana's music is, for the prophets of rock music, rather like dancing on the edge of a volcano. While the New York Times acclaimed the band as a reincarnation of Dizzy Gillespie's Cuban-jazz big band from the end of the Forties, the specialist magazine Rolling Stone spoke of a methadrine trip without visions-«. Organ-player Gregg Rolie offered a very simple explanation of the origins of the highly differentiated sound coloring and the throb and chirp of the Afro-Cuban polyrhythms: he succinctly remarked that each member of the multi-cultural band just played the music which he had grown up with._x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B_Just how thrilling this sounds is already evident from the first number on the disc, with it's sounds of nature, twisted rhythms, and little snatches of melody, which - as in several other titles - remains spellbinding even without the fascinating drive of Santana's lead-sound. Of course there is plenty of solo material on the guitar which manifests itself in exuberant improvisations with a fusion of rock, salsa and jazz elements. When listening to this well-oiled rhythm machine, one quite rightly gets the impression that this unique band has stretched itself to it's limits, and it is not by mere coincidence that they split up shortly afterwards. What has remained is one of the most powerful Santana records ever made..
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.